Hardcase transponders can be repurposed. Sticker tolls tags can not be repurposed.
To move a transponder to a new vehicle, confirm the transponder is still active and move to the new vehicle. In addition, complete the following:
- Log in to My.Dealerware.com
- Search for the current vehicle
- Delete the toll barcode from vehicle details
- Dispose/decommission current vehicle if applicable
- Add the new vehicle to Dealerware OR Search for the new vehicle if already in Dealerware
- Add the toll barcode to vehicle details
Billing issues can arise if the toll barcode is not accurately entered in My.Dealerware.com.
The Vehicle Inventory Report will detail each vehicle in your fleet and associated Toll Barcodes. You can remove the Toll Barcode information by clicking the VIN or License Plate link in the Vehicles Inventory Report, where you'll be redirected to the Vehicles Details page.
More information on repurposing your Toll Tags can be found here.
Sticker Toll Tags
Again, sticker toll tags cannot be repurposed. When decommissioning a vehicle with sticker Toll Tag, be sure to complete the following:
- Remove the toll tag and discard as needed
- Report the Toll Barcode details to Dealerware Support for deactivation. (This will prevent any misuse)
If replacement Toll Tags are needed, you may also contact our team to process your request.
For all Toll Tag requests, please submit a request to Dealerware Support.