Off Lot Detection allows fleet managers to monitor when vehicles leave the lot and are not under contract. This feature is currently in development and is being beta tested by select dealerships. If you are interested in this feature send an email to email@example.com.
Off Lot Detection appears in Dealerware Web in two places:
Off Lot Detection on the Dashboard:
The “last off lot” column in the “vehicles not under contract” section of the dashboard shows when vehicles are more than a 0.25 mile radius outside of the dealership without a contract.
- If the value is “N/A” the vehicle has not been off lot since its last contract
- If the value is a number, the vehicle has been off lot without a contract but has since been returned on the stated day. Click the value to view more information in the vehicle Event History.
- If the value is “Now” the row will be highlighted red and the vehicle is currently off lot without a contract. Click the value to view more information in the vehicle Event History.
To see only the vehicles that are currently off lot without a contract, click the red “Vehicles Currently Off Lot” button. This will collapse the list to show only the vehicles currently off lot and also not under contract.
Off Lot Detection in Vehicle Event History:
You can also track when and where a vehicle has been off lot without a contract in the vehicle event history.
- Click the value on the desired vehicle and then click “Event History"
Anytime the selected vehicle was off the lot and also not under contract will be highlighted in red.
- Click the drop-down arrow under the actions column to expand the events
- Here you can view all events recorded by Dealerware while the vehicle was off lot and not under contract.