Dealerware Toll Services simplifies the tolling process by integrating with tolling authorities across the United States, automating the billing and reporting process, and making cost recovery quick and easy.
We're excited to announce upgrades to Dealerware Toll Services!
What to Expect
- After opting into the upgrade, your customers will be charged the discounted rate vs the cash rate (rates vary by the toll authority).
- Automated billing and reporting.
Cost to Dealership
- Dealership billing will remain the same, regardless of your upgrade.
- Customers will continue to be charged for tolls 10 days after the completion of their contracts.
- Customers will now be charged the discounted rate, not the cash rate.
- To opt into the upgrade, email email@example.com
- After opting in, expect orders to arrive within 7 business days, each with an info sheet to aid installation.
- Dealerships will begin receiving their new tolling equipment the week of Dec 18, 2023.
- The upgrade requires your dealership to remove your old toll tags and replace them with new ones. Learn about the equipment offered by each state.
- Upon receiving your new equipment, remove current toll tags from all vehicles and physically install the new ones into those vehicles.
- While installing the new toll tags in your vehicles, input the toll tag's unique ID into the Vehicle Details page for each VIN Vehicle Details page (this step is required to ensure a seamless integration).
- Recycle any old sticker toll tags and return any hard-case transponders by contacting Support@dealerware.com (we'll provide you with a shipping label!).