Consistently confirming vehicle and toll equipment information matches what is entered in Dealerware Web is the best way to avoid tolling discrepancies and paper toll citations.
To efficiently verify this information is up to date, confirm the following while the vehicle is in prep:
- VIN, License Plate, and Stock of the vehicle all match the information in Dealerware Web
- Dealerware toll equipment is correctly installed and active in the vehicle
- Toll barcode on the toll equipment is entered correctly in Vehicle Details
Additionally, confirm the following when disposing vehicles from your fleet:
- The toll equipment was physically removed from the vehicle
- The toll barcode was removed from the Vehicle Details