Dealerware Web makes it easy to create, edit, and finish contracts, to ensure customer, vehicle, and insurance details are applied to Driver Agreements.
Create a Contract
Create and start a contract in Dealerware Web to assign a customer to a vehicle and generate a Driver Agreement. You can edit select contract details based on the status of the contract.
First book a reservation by assigning a customer to a Program for a select period of time, then proceed to contract creation and assign a vehicle, obtain a customer signature, and start the contract.
Alternatively, you can locate a previously booked reservation and proceed to contract creation.
Book a Reservation
- Select Contracts from the main menu (alternatively, you may begin from a complete customer profile)
- Select Add Contract
- Once redirected to New Reservation, assign the customer by using the search bar (applies to existing Customer Profiles only)
- Set the Pickup & Dropoff date & time
- Assign the Program
- Assign the Service Advisor (select None if one does not apply)
- Add the Repair Order and Service Vehicle ID (optional)
- Select Save Reservation
- After booking the reservation, select View Reservation Details
- Once redirected to Contract Details: Overview, you can proceed to contract creation, edit details, or add notes
Proceed to Contract Creation
- In Contract Details, select the Manage tab at the top left under the Contract ID.
Assign a Vehicle & Set Fuel & Odometer
- In Select Vehicle, search for the vehicle you wish to assign
- Select the vehicle
- Set Fuel Level & Odometer (values will auto-populate for vehicles enabled with Connected Car Services)
Add/View Vehicle Issues
- In Vehicle Issues, add or view an Issue
Add Additional Drivers
- In Additional Driver Information, add Additional Drivers (optional)
Obtain a Customer Signature
- Obtain a signature (via Contactless Contracting: Select Send Text Message (US) or Send Email (Canada) or manually: Select Skip, manually obtain signature)
- If the contactless option was selected, the Signature Status will indicate whether the customer submitted their signature
Select the Customer's Preferred Credit Card
- In Credit Card Hold, select the appropriate credit card (applies only when credit card holds are configured within the selected Program's settings)
Start the Contract
- After a customer signature has been obtained, select Start Contract