Contactless Contracting, available on Dealerware Mobile and Web, lets dealership customers review contract details and sign their Customer Agreements via text message (United States) or email (Canada) from their personal devices.
Obtain the Customer's Signature & Start the Contract
- Progress through the Start-contract workflow
- In Contract Details, select Contactless
- Select Send Text Message (US) or Send Email (Canada) (if "Message Failed" populates, update the Dealerware app)
- A confirmation alert will appear; select OK
- Dealerware Mobile will direct you to the Contracts screen
- A link to the Customer Agreement will be sent to the customer instantly
- The customer must toggle through each agreement line item, sign the agreement, then select Sign Contract
- After the customer submits their signature, Dealerware Mobile will refresh, and the customer’s contract will appear in a Signature Submitted status
- Select Start Contract to complete the process
- The contract will remain in a Signature Pending status until the customer submits their signature.
- If the contract remains in a Signature Pending, pull down on the Contracts screen to refresh.
- Select the Signature Pending contract to resend the text message or email, or cancel the contract.