Dealerware Mobile enables Contactless Contracting. With this feature, dealerships can submit a link by text message directly to the customer so the customer can sign the agreement on their personal device.
To learn how to use Contactless Contracts, follow the steps below or watch the video:
To create a Contactless Contract:
- Select a completed customer profile
- Create the contract
- Tap Save & Assign Vehicle
- Assign a vehicle
- Tap Save
- Verify Vehicle Details and document any issues
- Tap Continue
To request a customer signature:
- Tap Continue via Customer’s Device
- Confirm the phone number is correct
- Tap Send Text Message
- A confirmation message will display. Tap Close
If "Message Failed" populates after sending the text message, update your Dealerware app.
To manage pending signatures:
The contract will state Signature Pending in the contracts tab of Dealerware Mobile until the customer signature is received. By tapping the contract with a signature pending status, you can resend the text message. If you need to make changes to the contract, tap Cancel Contract.
- Refresh the contracts tab until Signature Pending states Signature Submitted
To receive a customer signature:
The customer will receive a text message with a link on their personal device. The customer will then complete the following steps:
- Open the link on their device in a web browser
- Tap each agreement summary toggle
- Sign the contract
- Select Sign Contract
This does not mean the contract is started.
To start a Contactless Contract
- Tap the Signature Submitted contract
- Tap Start Contract
- Tap Yes
The customer will receive another text message with their signed and started contract.