Contactless Contracting lets a dealership customer review contract details and sign their Customer Agreement via text (United States) or email (Canada) from their personal device.
Create a Contactless Contract
- Select a complete customer profile
- Create the contract
- Select Next: Vehicles
- Assign a vehicle
- Select Save
- Verify Vehicle Details
- Review the condition of the vehicle with the customer and document any issues
- Select Continue
- Confirm Contract Details are accurate
- Inform the customer that a credit card hold will be applied to their credit card and collect verbal consent (only applies if Credit Card Hold is enabled)
Obtain a Customer Signature
- Select Contactless
- Confirm phone number (United States) or email (Canada) is correct
- Select Send Text Message (United States) or Send Email (Canada) (If "Message Failed" populates update the Dealerware app)
- A confirmation message will appear; select OK
- Dealerware Mobile will direct you to the Contracts screen
- The customer will receive a text message containing a link to view their Customer Agreement
- The customer must toggle through each line item, sign the agreement, and select Sign Contract
Start a Contactless Contract
After the customer has submitted their signature, Dealerware Mobile will refresh, and the customer’s contract will appear in a Signature Submitted status.
- Select the contract
- Select Start Contract to complete the process
- The customer will receive a link via text message to access a copy of their agreement
Manage Contracts in a Signature Pending Status
A contract will remain in Signature Pending status until the customer's signature is obtained. Select the Signature Pending contract to resend the text message or email to the customer or to cancel the contract.
*If the contract status remains in Signature Pending, pull down on the screen to refresh.