Dealerware Mobile gives the option to book a reservation on-the-fly.
Create a Quick Contract
- Select Customers from the main navigation
- Locate and select an existing customer or create a new customer
- Select Create Contract
- Confirm Pickup and Dropoff dates & times
- Assign a Service Advisor (if none, select None)
- Select Assign Vehicle
- Select the Program from it's selection
- Tap the Vehicle you want to assign
- Input or confirm the Starting Fuel Level, Odometer, and Vehicle Notes (if any)
- On the Reservation Overview page, review the booking and Add Additional Drivers (optional)
- Input Repair Order # & Service Vehicle ID (optional)
- Capture a signature & start the contract
*If a customer has an outstanding balance or is on the Do Not Rent list, it will be indicated on the customer's profile. In these cases, it's advised to access the Customer Profile using Dealerware Mobile and manage the balance or remove the customer from the Do Not Rent list as needed.
How does it work?
Pickup & Drop-off Date & Time
Pickup & Drop-off date and time will auto-populate, where pickup defaults to today's date and the nearest 30-minute increment, and drop-off defaults to 48 hours later.
If a single Program is configured, it will auto-populate. If more than one Program is configured, the Program with the soonest availability will auto-populate (you may choose a different Program as needed).
Overbooking alerts will occur if vehicles within the Program are unavailable (you may overbook the Program as needed or choose a Program).