If a charge is declined, we recommend asking the customer to call their bank and approve the charge or collect a new payment method from the client. Please note that an unsettled balance will be created for all declined transactions.
Articles in this section
- How do I charge a customer in Dealerware Web?
- How do I refund a customer in Dealerware Web?
- How do I split a bill and charge the additional payer?
- How can I view the status of my customer's payment?
- What is the difference between a Warranty Invoice and Splitting a Bill??
- Why was my customer's card declined?
- How do I update a customer's payment method?
- What are unsettled balances and how do I manage them in Dealerware Web?
- Where do I find the customer's receipt in Dealerware Web?
- How do I configure a Credit Card Hold?