Viewing and Managing Unsettled Balances
How Does an Unsettled Balance Occur?
- A contract was finished in Dealerware Mobile and the user selected Charge Later to temporarily waive the transaction.
- A contract was finished in Dealerware Web but the associated balance was never charged.
- A customer's credit card declined when attempting to process the balance in Dealerware Web or Mobile.
- An invoice was modified in Dealerware Web but was never settled.
Where Can I View a List of Unsettled Balances?
- Login to my.Dealerware.com
- Select Reports from the left toolbar
- Select Unsettled to view the report
- The default date range is Month-to-Date
- Select the Date Range Filter to update the date range
- Select Filter to update the parameters by payment status, Contract ID, RO Number, and more
How Do I Charge an Individual Unsettled Balance?
- In the Unsettled report, select the associated Contract ID
- Once redirected to the Contract's billing page, select Charge to process the total balance, or modify the balance by selecting Add Charge or Credit from the Invoice section
- After modifying the balance, navigate to the Payment Information section and select Charge