Contactless Contracting, lets dealership customers review contract details and sign their Driver Agreements via text message (United States) or email (Canada) from their personal devices.
Executing a Contactless Contract
How do I execute a Contactless Contract?
Start by visiting Daily Schedule and locating a booked reservation, or create a new reservation, then proceed to the start-contract workflow and capture a customer signature via Contactless Contracting.
Capture the Customer's Signature & Start the Contract
- After assigning a vehicle, progress through the start-contract workflow
- In Reservation Overview: Customer Signature, select Contactless
- Select Send Text Message (US) or Send Email (Canada)
- Select OK
- The customer will receive a text message (email for Canadian customers) containing a link to view their Customer Agreement
- The customer must agree to each agreement term, sign the agreement, and select Sign Contract
- Dealerware Mobile will redirect you back to the Reservation Overview screen
After the customer has submitted their signature, Dealerware Mobile will refresh, and the customer’s contract will appear in a Signature Completed status. If the reservation remains in a Contract Not Signed status, pull down on the screen to refresh.
- After the customer has submitted their signature, select Start Contract
- The customer (email for Canadian customers) will receive a text message containing a link to access their agreement
*Note that text messaging capability is not available to locations in Canada, therefore emails will be sent to customers as an alternative.