Dealerware Mobile enables Contactless Contracting. With this feature, dealerships can submit a link by text message directly to the customer so the customer can sign the agreement on their personal device.
To create a Contactless Contract:
- Select a completed customer profile
- Create the contract
- Select Save & Assign Vehicle
- Assign a vehicle
- Select Save
- Verify Vehicle Details and document any issues
- Select Continue
To request a customer signature:
- Select Continue via Customer’s Device
- Confirm the phone number is correct
- Select Send Text Message
- A confirmation message will display. Select Close
If "Message Failed" populates after sending the text message, update your Dealerware app.
To manage pending signatures:
The contract will state Signature Pending in the contracts tab of Dealerware Mobile until the customer signature is received. By selecting the contract with a signature pending status, you can resend the text message. If you need to make changes to the contract, tap Cancel Contract.
- Refresh the contracts tab until Signature Pending states Signature Submitted
To receive a customer signature:
The customer will receive a text message with a link on their personal device. The customer will then complete the following steps:
- Open the link on their device in a web browser
- Toggle on each Agreement Summary toggle
- Sign the contract
- Select Sign Contract
This does not mean the contract is started.
To start a Contactless Contract:
- Select the Signature Submitted contract
- Select Start Contract
- Select Yes
The customer will receive another text message with their signed and started contract.