If you are experiencing any of the following, your Connected Car Device [CCD] may be unable to connect to Dealerware:
- Unable to view Position in Vehicle Details
- Vehicle is not present on Fleet Map in Dashboard
- Vehicle not displaying Connected under CCD Status in Vehicles
- Ignition Off and Health Check event types are missing in Event History
The Vehicle is Under Contract
- Dealerware disables the ability to view vehicle position while it is under contract with a customer
- Dealerships can enable viewing vehicles while under contract in the Group Settings of a Vehicle Group
When a CCD is connected to a vehicle, it detects the VIN number and uses this to automatically integrate with Dealerware.
If the actual vehicle's VIN does not match what was typed into Dealerware, the CCD will not connect.
- Physically check the VIN displayed on the vehicle
- Confirm it matches the VIN entered in Dealerware Web
Reinstall with a Different CCD
If your dealership is located in a densely populated metro area allow up to 48 hours to connect to the network. Driving the vehicle can also expedite the connection process.
If connectivity discrepancies persist, submit a support ticket including:
- CCD ESN
- Description of issue