If you are a Toyota or Lexus dealership, Connected Car Services is powered by telematics and does not use devices. Learn more here.
If you are experiencing any of the following, your Connected Car Device [CCD] may be unable to connect to Dealerware:
- Unable to view Position in Vehicle Details
- Vehicle is not present on Fleet Map in Dashboard
- Vehicle not displaying Connected under CCD Status in Vehicles
Ignition Off and Health Check event types are missing in Event History
The Vehicle is Under Contract
- Dealerware disables the ability to view vehicle position while it is under contract with a customer
- Dealerships can enable viewing vehicles while under contract in the associated Program Settings
When a CCD is connected to a vehicle, it detects the VIN number and uses this to automatically integrate with Dealerware.
If the actual vehicle's VIN does not match what was typed into Dealerware, the CCD will not connect.
- Physically check the VIN displayed on the vehicle
- Confirm it matches the VIN entered in Dealerware Web
Reinstall with a Different CCD
If your dealership is located in a densely populated metro area allow up to 48 hours to connect to the network. Driving the vehicle can also expedite the connection process.
If connectivity discrepancies persist, submit a support ticket including:
- CCD ESN
- Description of issue