Auto-Fleeting Program Vehicles automatically adds new Rent-a-Toyota program vehicles to Dealerware and organizes them into a dedicated Program, making them easier to identify and manage.
How Does it Work?
When your dealership receives new RT program vehicles, these vehicles are automatically added to Dealerware and routed to the New Program Vehicles Program.
Once RT program vehicles are accessible in the New Program Vehicles Program, you should move them into new Programs as needed.
When vehicles no longer qualify for the program (per TMNA), Dealerware automatically moves them into a Disposed status.
Viewing Rent-a-Toyota program Vehicles
Dealerware users can view all newly in-fleeted RT program vehicles and update vehicle details (stock #, license plate, etc.) by following the steps below:
- Select Vehicles from the main navigation
- Select the Program filter at the top of the table
- Select New Program Vehicles
- After filtering, the table will display only RT program vehicles
- Select each individual vehicle to redirect to Vehicle Details, where you can enter and save details
Assigning Rent-a-Toyota Program Vehicles to new Program
In Vehicles, Dealerware users should move RT program vehicles into new Programs by following the steps below:
- Filter the table by Programs: New Program Vehicles
- Select the checkbox next to each vehicle that you wish to move into a new Program
- Once vehicles are selected, select Change Program from the pop-up
You may also bulk select vehicles and move them to the desired Program by selecting the checkbox at the top of the table.