To create a Contract:
Start from your customer’s completed profile to create a new contract. If profile information is incomplete, it will appear in red on iOS or black on Android.
- Tap Create New Contract at the bottom of the customer profile
- Set pick up and drop off date and time
- Enter the repair order number
- Select the service advisor
To assign a customer to a Vehicle:
- Tap Save & Assign Vehicle
- Choose from the list of staged vehicles , scan the vehicle QR Code, or search by License Plate, Stock, or VIN
- Enter the starting fuel and mileage. If you use Connected Car Services, Dealerware automatically updates fuel and mileage
- Tap Save
Before starting the contract you can change the assigned vehicle by clicking the back button in the top left corner. This will unassign the current vehicle and allow you to assign a new vehicle. Once the contract has started, you cannot change the vehicle.
- Verify Vehicles Details
- Walk around the vehicle with the customer - review the condition and document any issues. Issues will appear on the customer’s contract and remove their liability
- Tap Continue
- Choose to start the contract on the dealership device (Continue in Dealerware) or on the customer's personal device for a contactless contracting experience (Continue via Customer's Device)
To start a Contract on the dealership device:
- Tap Continue in Dealerware
- Hand your customer the device and allow them to slide each customer agreement toggle
- Customers can tap the agreement tab to review a full version of the contract
- Tap Continue
- The customer will sign the contract
- Tap Start Contract
Let your customers know they will receive a text notification with a link to the loaner contract
To cancel a Contract:
- Navigate to the Contracts section
- Tap the contract you wish to cancel
- Tap Cancel Contract. You will be prompted with a box asking "Are you sure you want to cancel the contract?"
- Tap OK to cancel the contract, or Cancel to return to the Contracts page
Please note, you can only cancel a contract if it has not been started.