To create a Contract:
Start from your customer’s completed profile to create a new contract. If profile information is incomplete, it will appear in red on iOS or black on Android.
- Select Create New Contract at the bottom of the customer profile
- Set the pickup and drop off date and time
- Enter the repair order number
- Select the service advisor
To assign a customer to a Vehicle:
- Select Save & Assign Vehicle
- Choose from the list of staged vehicles, scan the vehicle QR Code, or search by Vehicle Group, License Plate, Stock, VIN
- Enter the starting fuel and mileage. If you use Connected Car Services, Dealerware automatically updates fuel and mileage
- Select Save
Before starting the contract you can change the assigned vehicle by selecting the back button in the top left corner. This will un-assign the current vehicle and allow you to assign a new vehicle. Once the contract has started, you cannot change the vehicle.
- Verify Vehicles Details
- Review the vehicle condition with the customer and document any issues. Issues will appear on the customer’s contract and remove their liability
- Select Continue
- Choose to start the contract on the dealership device (Continue in Dealerware) or on the customer's personal device for a contactless contracting experience (Continue via Customer's Device)
To start a Contract on the dealership device:
- Select Continue in Dealerware
- Give your customer the device and allow them to toggle each Agreement Summary
- Customers can select the agreement tab to review a full version of the contract
- Select Continue
- The customer will sign the contract
- Select Start Contract
Let your customers know they will receive a text notification with a link to the loaner contract.
To cancel a Contract:
- Navigate to the Contracts section
- Select the contract you wish to cancel
- Select Cancel Contract. You will be prompted with a box asking "Are you sure you want to cancel the contract?"
- Select OK to cancel the contract, or Cancel to return to the Contracts page
Please note, you can only cancel a contract if it has not been started.